Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Want to Earn More Online... (Part 3)



This is the third and last part - for now - of the PTC series. I will be adding two more links here that I would recommend. There are lots of new and paying sites out there. But one of these two sites have paid me. I joined the second one because it was launched in relation to one of my paid programs from the QUIK family. I intend to save up from there to upgrade further in my SuccessQUIK program. I will go into more details about this later on.

ClixSense
=======
I've read a lot of good reviews about this site. I'm glad I joined it. I've already received payment from it.

What I like about it: Upgrade cost me $10 a year. It's worth it as I've earned it back within a few weeks. Install the toolbar and you'll be updated when new ads are posted so you don't miss out on any. $0.01 per click. There's an affiliate program where you'll earn more from referring others. That's what I'm working on right now. There's the ClixGrid too where you have 50 tries to find the cash prizes hidden around the ads. I haven't been totally lucky but have won $3.60 to date.

What I don't like about it: Ads are gone too fast!!! Installing the toolbar helps a lot though. Latest improvements now include guaranteed 4 ads a day. More can be added throughout the day.

To join me in ClixSense:




ClixZing
======
This program was launched recently. I joined it because it was endorsed by the owners of the QUIK programs. Accordingly, this will help members earn enough to afford upgrades in the QUIK family of programs (SuccessQUIK, ListQUIK, ResidualQUIK, RevenueMagic, etc.) 

What I like about it: The site now has more than 38K members. I get to click 6 ads a day @$0.015. In addition to PTC ads, PTR ads are sometimes available too.

What I don't like about it: Minimum cashout is $20. It will take some time before I could reach the cashout level, but I will consistently work towards that.

To join me in ClixZing:




From here on I will be sharing quality programs that are free to join at the onset. Planning for upgrades in these said programs would be recommended to maximize your earning potentials. After all, any types of business, online or offline, would require some form of capital investment. It is for this reason that I started out by sharing sites where you can possibly start earning for your capital. Later on, I may also share paid programs that I signed up for and give my own reviews about them. I'm still on a budget so worry not about the costs of these programs as they are affordable even if you're just starting out.

Recommended Resource: I'm sharing here a video that I made for the Click Track Profit program. For those who are still unfamiliar with it, the video would definitely help. I also have a squeeze page out there in the different TEs that have this video. I'll share more about CTP next time around. For now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the video...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment/s.