Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Starting Out

Glitter Words


So you want to make money online. It should be easy, right? WRONG!!!

Making money online is not a whimsical thing that you decide to do one day but not the next. You won't make much that way. It's pretty much the same as when you decide to take up a course or enroll in a fitness program. It requires time, effort, and commitment. Yes, you need patience and consistency. So before you embark on this journey, ask yourself if you have the right attitude.

Once you have that settled, your next question is, "Where do I start?" Oh, I'm not a guru or an expert in this, but I did go through the same thing some months back. I'm just happy to share what I can in order to help out those who are just starting out.

First off, you don't need to be techy or techno savvy to earn money online. In fact, if you can read this, then you're all set! LOL! What's important is you can read and follow instructions. Secondly, most, if not all, online transactions require a payment processor. It is important that you first set this up before you embark on your journey. Paypal and Alertpay are the two leading payment processors. You can setup one for starters. In my case, I now have both.

Sign-up for PayPal:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Sign-up for AlertPay:




Note: One tip for payment processors
If you want your account verified, you can either add a credit card account or a debit card account. Paypal and Alertpay will then send some info to your card for verification. This is fairly easy and you can read through the steps when you set up your account. For locals (Philippines), I would recommend opening a cyber account with Unionbank. You get a Visa debit card. Anyway, check out Unionbank account for details. (http://unionbankph.com/)

Next, it is naturally helpful if you already know someone who is earning online. You can then ask them for pointers and all. I didn't have that privilege, so I just did my research with the help of google. So for those who don't know anyone, don't despair! I'm here to help as much as I can.

If you don't have a lot of time to spend online, paid to click (PTC) sites are a good way to start. Most sites are low maintenance and you only need to visit them once a day. Unlike in the offline world where you have to put up with commercials on tv, here you are going to be paid to click on ads that run from a minimum of 10 seconds to a maximum of 30 seconds.

Well, that's it for now. I will talk about PTC sites in more details in the next note. So watch out for that!

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment/s.